- Inspiring Huracán technology and performance with open air emotion
- Electrohydraulic, lightweight soft top for pure Spyder feeling
- Smart aerodynamic solutions for maximum open-top driving comfort
- Naturally aspirated 5.2 I V10 engine with 449 kW/ 610 hp, 0 - 100 km/h in 3.4 seconds, top speed 333 km/h (201 mph)
- 'Cylinder on demand' technology in combination with stop-and-start system for lower CO2-emissions
Sant’Agata Bolognese/Frankfurt, 14.09.2015 – Automobili Lamborghini presents the new Huracán LP 610-4 Spyder at Frankfurt International Motor Show. The open top version of the Huracán LP 610-4 combines the power and performance of the coupé with the emotion of open-air driving.
“The Huracán LP 610-4 Spyder is the next chapter in the success story of the naturally aspirated V10 Huracán, and continues a Lamborghini tradition of open air motoring,” says Stephan Winkelmann, President and CEO of Automobili Lamborghini. “The Huracán Spyder combines the innovation, performance and appeal of the Huracán coupé, with new technologies and an added emotional dimension. Its predecessor, the Gallardo Spyder, was the best-selling open top model in Lamborghini’s history: we expect the Huracán Spyder to exceed its predecessor in every way.”
The new Huracán Spyder stands for inspiring technology, outstanding quality and breathtaking performance. Luxurious comfort with a pure and dynamic design ensures the convertible version of the Huracán is an iconic Lamborghini in its own right. Its lightweight, electrohydraulic soft top gives the new Lamborghini a distinctive presence with roof both open and closed, and maximum comfort for driver and passenger with uncompromising handling and performance.