The Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo Lands in Three Different Continents on Three Historic Circuits
- At the Nürburgring the fifth round of the European series
- The Asian championship stops off at the Fuji Speedway
- At the COTA in Texas the penultimate round of the US series
Sant’Agata Bolognese, September 14, 2016
From east to west and vice versa: the Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo is going to face a weekend on three continents. From September 15-18, about 80 Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeos will be simultaneously engaged in the Europe, Asia and North America series on tracks full of charm such as those of the Nürburgring, Fuji and the Circuit of the Americas (COTA). One common thread will ideally join three different geographic areas under the banner of motorsport and of the one-make series dedicated to the cars of the House of Sant’Agata Bolognese, before the World Finals of Valencia, which will see the three championships in action on that track in early December.
LAMBORGHINI BLANCPAIN SUPER TROFEO EUROPE
- In Germany, challenge between Lind and Postiglione in the PRO
- Amstutz-Kujala aim at remaining the leaders in the PRO-AM
- Frank Biela at the start on his home track
LAMBORGHINI BLANCPAIN SUPER TROFEO NORTH AMERICA
- In Texas, the US series is coming to an end
- Michimi aims at continuing his trail of victories
- Challenge between Duerson-Hindman and Gdovic in the PRO-AM
LAMBORGHINI BLANCPAIN SUPER TROFEO ASIA
- The series returns to Japan for the second time in 2016
- Ochiai and Yazid are ready to defend their leading positions
- Two Japanese drivers are in the first two positions
Both races of the Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo Europe at the Nürburgring will be broadcasted live in Italy by Nuvolari TV.
You can watch both the European rounds and those of the Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo North America at COTA live on the website of Lamborghini Squadra Corse: squadracorse.lamborghini.com/live-streaming. You can watch the races again on the official YouTube channel of Automobili Lamborghini, www.youtube.com/lamborghini.
For all three continental series of the Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo, the sixth and last round of the season will take place at the Ricardo Tormo Circuit in Valencia next December 1-2. During the same weekend, the Spanish track will host the World Finals, in which the best drivers of the three series in Europe, Asia and North Americas will challenge one another to become the 2016 world champions.
MORE FROM LATEST NEWS
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEEDXML
Lamborghini announces the 2020 Super Trofeo Asia, Europe and North American calendars and extends partnership with SRO
New production record for Automobili Lamborghini: in five years Lamborghini Huracán surpasses Gallardo production of ten years
Lamborghini celebrates perfect year winning IMSA GTD Constructor title and GT Open Championship