Huracán Performante Spyder
- Design and engineering delivers sublime combination of performance, driving dynamics and fresh-air exhilaration
- Forged carbon fiber technology contributing to 35 kg weight reduction over Huracán Spyder
- Naturally aspirated 5.2 l V10 engine with 640 hp at 8,000 rpm
- Acceleration 0-100 km/h in 3.1 seconds and top speed of 325 km/h
- The technologies and performance prowess of the Huracán Performante in a Spyder model including active aerodynamics: "Aerodinamica Lamborghini Attiva" (ALA)
"The Huracán Performante Spyder takes the zenith of Huracán developments, combined with the enhanced emotion of driving a convertible," says Stefano Domenicali, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Automobili Lamborghini. "The Huracán Performante already provides the most heightened feedback and emotion from road and track, and the Huracán Performante Spyder puts the driver even closer to asphalt and air, as well as the unique resonance of a naturally-aspirated Lamborghini engine."
Like the Performante coupé, the Spyder outputs 640 hp (470 kW) at 8,000 rpm, producing 600 Nm of torque at 6,500 rpm, and with more than 70% of torque already available at 1,000 rpm. With a total dry weight of just 1,507 kg, the Spyder returns a weight-to-power ratio of 2.35 kg/hp, with weight distribution front/rear of 43/57%.
The inherent design, technology and performance features of the Huracán Performante are as fundamental in the Spyder, thus adding a new dimension of driving pleasure to the supreme driving experience of the Performante. Its open-top design clearly differentiates the Spyder from its coupé counterpart, with roof both open and closed.
The Performante design cues of Super Trofeo race cars and performance motorcycles with their naked, open-frame streetfighter characters remind that the Huracán Performante Spyder is a super sports car as capable on the track as the road.
MORE FROM MODELS
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEEDXML
Automobili Lamborghini presents the Aventador SVJ 63 Roadster and the Huracán EVO GT Celebration at Monterey Car Week: limitless expression in limited editions
Automotive art and street art come together in the Aventador S by Skyler Grey at Monterey Car Week 2019
Lamborghini Miura celebrated in a dedicated class at the 59th Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance