- More power: enhanced V12 naturally aspirated engine with 750 hp at 8.400 rpm
- Less weight: 50 kg reduction through lightweight engineering solutions, with substantial use of carbon fiber
- A new dimension in performance and driving dynamics:
- Improved drivability through further optimized aerodynamic balance
- Perfect control through pushrod suspension with magneto-rheological dampers and Lamborghini dynamic steering
- Acceleration 0-100 km/h in 2.8 seconds, top speed of more than 350 km/h
- Result: the fastest and most emotional series production Lamborghini
Sant’Agata Bolognese / Geneva, 02.03.2015 – Automobili Lamborghini presents the Lamborghini LP 750-4 Superveloce at the Salon de l’Automobile in Geneva.
With increased power, lower weight, improved aerodynamics and innovative technologies the Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce is the most pure incarnation of a Lamborghini to date: unmistakable Lamborghini super sports car DNA, dynamic superiority and exceptional driving precision. A focus on weight reduction while incorporating innovative technologies has resulted in the most sports-oriented, fastest and most emotional series production Lamborghini ever. The weight has been further reduced by 50 kg through enhanced lightweight engineering including significant use of carbon fiber. The naturally aspirated V12 engine’s power is increased to 552 kW/750 hp. This results in a power-to-weight-ratio of 2,03 kg/hp. The Superveloce accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 2.8 seconds and powers on to reach a top speed of more than 350 km/h (more than 217 mph).